MG Strike Gundam Build Up- Day 2:

Second day into the project and I've still just scratched the surface. And I have a lot more to do still.

The completed shoulder frames. With the weathered details on them.


The completed arm frames with the weathering detalis on the forearms and detailed bicep cover. Its just a sleeve that goes over the bicep area of the frame.


Completed Lower body. This too I detailed during the assembly. Its molded in two large pieces that make up the actual frame. I put the other parts on. Front cover. front and rear skirt armor. The side skirt armor are not on yet.


Completed leg frames. After putting these together, I tried moving the legs a bit. A few times to see if the mechanism works. Everything functioned normally straight down to the knee joints.

Comments

Popular Posts