MG Strike Gundam Build up- Day 7:

A week into the project. Got some major parts done. I did more work on the IWSP unit. Putting the wings together.

The completed wings on both sides and installed onto the IWSP's upper frame. Adding the tail fins. After putting the wings on I did some touch ups and detail work.


Trying out the wings to see if they work.


Painted engine booster units. I will detail these later when I assemble them.

Completed Bottom half of the IWSP unit with the twin sword racks and wings installed.


The bottom half of the IWSP unit mated with the top half and the twin swords in their racks.

The completed and detailed booster systems. All touched up and detailed. I had to watch out for the moldings on this one to see what part was what.


Booster unit installed on the left side.


Booster installed on the right side. Both boosters go on the in board panels on the bottom of the under side of the wings. I had to move the lower wings on both sides to show them.

Comments

Popular Posts